As a software and consulting company, FCMS offers customers a comprehensive range of services for optimizing their CAD/CAE process chains. We implement our software, provide the necessary support and conduct training courses on CATIA-related methods. We also support customers during the creation of CAE-compatible CATIA models and the feedback of the optimized geometry into the engineering process.
More power for engineering departments
FCMS’s experts help design and simulation engineers in the ready-for-simulation construction or preparation of initial models, such as CATIA models, FEM models, the results of topology optimizations, etc. and then in the task of converting the optimized CAE models back into production-compatible geometries following functional validation. Our services in detail:
- We train your simulation and design engineering users in the use of the FCM tool suite and quickly provide support whenever you have any problems or questions.
- Thanks to our CAE-compatible parametrics, we get your initial models (CAD, FEM, STL, STEP, IGES, etc.) ready for the automated configuration of product variants.
- In methods-oriented projects for the end-to-end organization of simulation processes, we provide guidelines for the successful deployment of easy-to-calculate replacement models for CRASH and NHV analyses and extended CAE process chains, e.g. for metal forming, service life or acoustic simulations.
- In development projects, we train users in how to use the FCM tool suite to ensure optimum CAE process flows with clearly defined project goals.
- Our methodology-focused training courses give your engineers the skills they need to prepare their CATIA models for simulation.
- We map your engineering rules in the FCM tool suite so that you can further process the optimized geometry directly using CATIA GSD or Part Design.